Access Aura remotely without HTTP interface

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Robin

Access Aura remotely without HTTP interface

Post by Robin »

Hi,
I have an Aura 12 that is not sending sACN and HTTP access is not working (page not available) but I can ping it and access it with Hardware Manager. Is there any way to restart it remotely (SSH??). I have remote desktop access to a Windows machine on the network.
Thanks!
Robin
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Access Aura remotely without HTTP interface

Post by Guertler »

Hello Robin,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

There is no way to restart the AURA from far a way in that case. But we want to analyze the reason for this more in deep. Can you please send us the Firmware version of the used AURA and the saved logfiles via e-mails to info[at]madrix[dot]com?
To download the logfiles simply use the MADRIX HARDWARE MANAGER and connect the AURA via USB or network.
Or navigate at the AURA HTTP user interface to "Information" and open the logfile view.

Thank you.
breamcut

Post by breamcut »

Robin wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:45 pm Hi,
I have an Aura 12 that is not sending sACN and HTTP access is not working (page not available) but I can ping it and access it with Hardware Manager. Is there any way to restart it remotely (SSH??). I have remote desktop access to a Windows machine on the network.
Thanks!
Robin
I am using a router to connect a small network of computers to a DSL connection
Danielsnose

Wishes and Feature Requests.

Post by Danielsnose »

I have been using MADRIX software for a while now, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. However, one feature that I have been wishing for is the ability to easily sync multiple devices together for a seamless light show experience. Imagine being able to control multiple MADRIX AURA units simultaneously with just a few clicks - it would truly take light programming to the next level.
Schulze
Support
Support

Post by Schulze »

Hi Danielsnose,

Could you please further elaborate on this? The AURA already features a master / slave synchronization. You can already record and play back your show synchronized using multiple AURA devices. After setting up the devices you can basically invoke a record with one click in the MADRIX 5 software.